Thursday, February 11, 2010

There Is Still Time For My Marriage - Charmi

Charmi Latest Pic
Actress Charmi, who was bounded by rumors of entering the wed-lock, has finally broke her silence and made a statement. There were rumors spread that Charmi is getting married to a Punjabi Bridegroom.
But, the actress has declared that these were rumors and there is still time for her to enter the wed-lock. The actress also said that she is currently concentrating on her profession.

The Punjabi actress said, “I’m totally bemused with these rumors. I’m focusing currently on my career and there’s still time for the marriage. I appeal, to all those concerned in spreading this rumors, not to waste their valuable time like this. And if there’s any marriage activity, I’ll brief the media first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment