Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rambha to Continue Acting After Marriage!

Rambha
Rambha, the well-known actress in both Tamil and Telugu, is getting married to Canada-based entrepreneur Indiran on April 8 in Tirupathi.

On speaking about her film career after wedding, she says that Indiran has heartily given assent to her wish, to continue acting. She adds “But I have made a decision to act only in meaningful roles. The films I accept henceforth should add value to my career. I will continue my profession till I feel bore about it. After that, I will help Indiran in his business.”

On saying about her marriage “It’s not a love match. Since I’m an actress, I didn’t want to marry an actor. I left the choice to my parents and they found Indra Kumar for me. Indra owns a firm in Canada, for which I am the brand ambassador. But I’d never met him and only interacted with his staff. He approached my family and asked them for my hand. Later, they flew to Canada, met his parents and came back impressed. Now, he’s confessed that he’d surf the Net every day to look at my pictures.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive