Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Allu Arjun and Manoj's ‘Vedam’ Audio Launch!

Vedam StillsAllu Arjun, Manchu Manoj and Anushka multi-starrer flick ‘Vedam’ audio was launched yesterday at Taj Banjara, Hyderabad. Vedam is directed by Krish and produced by Arca Media. The film has music by M M Keeravani. The audio launch event is graced by Allu Arjun, Anushka, Manoj, Manoj Bajpai, Lekha Washington, Daksha Seth and Ramulu and Dil Raju.

Talking on the event, Allu Arjun said, “Many people questioned why I selected this film when I had lot of chances as a lead hero in many big budget films. I loved the script and this is the only film that I didn’t narrate it to my father before I signed. When he saw the flick recently, he complimented me as an actor for the first time. He also said that it would be remain as one of the great films that I did in my career. I am so happy to be part of this film made by Krish. I would like to express how much I adore Anushka on this stage. It is our fortune to have an actress like Anushka. She is simple superb.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive