Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ram Gopal Varma Supports L Rajgopal

Ram Gopal Varma
Ram Gopal Varma stands for United Andhra and gave his support to the Vijayawada MP, Lagadapati Rajgopal. RGV who was senior to Lagadapati in Sidhartha College in Vijayawada praised his sincerity and helping nature towards his fellow students.

“I am neither into politics nor do I have any understanding of what the Samai-khyandhra or the Telangana movement is really all about, but one thing I want to say now for sure is that if Rajgopal believes that Samaikhyandhra is good for Andhra Pradesh then I also believe in it because I believe in both his sincerity and capability which I witnessed firsthand and I also sincerely believe that there can be no better sincere leader than Rajgopal.,” Varma has written in his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive