Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anushka’s ‘Panchakshari’ completes 50 days mark!

Anushka’s another heroine centric film ‘Panchakshari’ is celebrating its 50 days mark today in 48 centers. It is directed by V Samudra and produced by Bommadevara Ram Chandra Rao under Sri Sai Ratna Creations banner.
While speaking during the occasion, the film heroine Anushka said, “I’m very happy that ‘Panchakshari’ has completed 50 days in 48 centers. I’m thrilled to don the role and make of Ammavaru.”
Producer of the film Bommadevara Ram Chandra Rao said, “I thanked all the audience for making ‘Panchakshari’ a hit and successfully completing 50 days in 48 centers. I shall be ever grateful to Akkineni Nagarjuna and Nageswara Rao for elevating me as a producer. I thanked one and all those who have contributed to ‘Panchakshari’ success.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive