Thursday, July 22, 2010

Praneetha says it’s not good to depend on glamour and beauty only


The beautiful and bubbly actress Praneetha is now the heartthrob of present youth who has stolen their hearts with her naughty looks and beauty in her debutant film ‘Em Pillo Em Pillado’. Currently she is acting opposite hero Siddharth for the film ‘Bava’.
While speaking to the media, the actress says “Before coming to films, I used to model. With the permission from my parents, I did some local ads in Benguluru,” she said.
“Though facing camera is not a new thing for me, the Telugu language bothered me much initially, but with the cooperation of the film unit (of EPEP); I soon understood the criticalities of our neighboring tongue. Now, I am able to read the language and speak it with sufficient fluency.”
On speaking about her forthcoming film ‘Bava’, the actress says “I am enjoying the priced moments while I am acting with such a hero. I will appear in half saree (Langa and Oni) in the film. The shoot is going with fun and frolic.”
She says further “It is of no good to depend on glamour and beauty only. We should match them equally with our performance. Our acting should bring more beauty to our characterization. I caught hold of this truth and I am ahead with it. I insist that the character which I would play would suit my real age and body language.”
Revealing her aim to do the role of princess, Praneetha says “After watching Kajal in Magadheera, I really fell for it. Doing such a role will have its own pride and position.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive