Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nayanthara angry over fake interview



Nayanthara is peeved and the reasons are obvious. A Telugu magazine, without meeting or speaking to her, has come out with an "exclusive interview" with the actress! Speaking from the sets of her m Sri Ramarajyam  in Hyderabad, the actress lashed out and said, "I'm shell-shocked reading a fabricated interview of mine published in a Telugu magazine. I swear that I have not spoken to the publication. They are trying to sensationalise things and blow it out of proportion by publishing an interview that never took place!" 


In the article, Nayan was quoted as saying — 'Sri Ramarajyam will be my last movie and based on Prabhu's advice I am quitting movies. We are still together and we will announce our wedding soon." This quote has been picked up by several sections of the media and has made Nayan see red. Seething with rage, the actress stated, "I have never given any interview and all these statements are concocted. I have not declared anywhere that I'm quitting or signing films.

There has been more written about me than other actors, but normally, I don't clarify or deny these reports because then, I'll end up doing only that! But what has made me very angry and sad now is that they've published a manufactured interview." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive