Monday, March 14, 2011

Allu Arjun speaks to Media Post Marraige


After a week of his grand wedding ceremony with Sneha Reddy, Allu Arjun spoke to media regarding his love cum arranged marriage along with his new film Badrinath details.

“I met Sneha in a family friend’s wedding which brought us closer and turned us to couple. It was me who proposed her initially and had convinced her parents as well. Gossips and rumours about us in media had made it easy to communicate the matter to our parents,” says Arjun

Speaking about Badrinath, the stylish star says, “Movies like Magadheera come once in a decade. I request you all not to compare it with Badrinath though both movies are from Geetha Arts. I will do only two films per year hereafter so that I can focus and concentrate on the quality of the script.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive