Friday, March 25, 2011

Tamannah to test her voice in 100% Love!

The Milk White beauty of  South, Tamannah made a great comeback to Tollywood by bagging four big banner films. The lady’s 100% Love and Badrinath are in the final leg of preparation while her Oosaravelli with NTR and Mana Love Story with Ram are ready to hit the floors.

Tamannah says, “I didn’t plan for these films. It's just that these great offers with extraordinary scripts came my way and I grabbed them. My roles in all of these commercial films are meaty and challenging.” The actress is also displaying her new talent of dubbing for her voice in Telugu in 100% Love. “Yes I have dubbed for two reels till now and I’m waiting for my director's approval. I don't wish to speak anything about it now, as it is too early. But one day I will definitely dub in my own voice for both Tamil and Telugu films”.

Good determination… Isn’t’ it folks???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive