Tuesday, August 3, 2010

‘ I am inspired by Kota Srinivasa Rao’: says Sunil

Comedian turned hero Sunil is now riding with big success after his latest film ‘Maryada Ramanna’ going great at the box office as well as receiving great applauds from all over.
Sunil while speaking to the media said, “I was really shocked when director Rajamouli told me that he is planning to make a film with me, that too me in the lead role. But, he made it true. He advised me to keenly observe the acting style and mannerism of some comedians before starting this film. First, I couldn’t understand why he suggested me so, but later when we start our film, I understood his reason. Although, it is a full length of comedy film and being a comedian I was not allowed to make any comedy, yet I have to create it with my expressions and body language only. When, I watched the great actor s like late Relangi, Kota Srinivasa Rao and many others I came to know so many new things about acting.”
“In fact, I am inspired by Kota Srinivasa Rao and tried to imitate him to some extent in this film. But, it nicely blends into the screen play of the film. That’s why appreciations pouring on me and on my film from everywhere. Now, I understood how to create comedy out of serious roles. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive