Sunday, August 8, 2010

Is Megastar Chiranjeevi coming back to tollywood?

Megastar Chiranjeevi, who went to politics after ruling the tollywood industry for more than 25 years in top position is likely to comeback to his home industry tollywood again. Is it sure? We can say yes because, Chiru who attended the audio function of Rajini’s ‘Robo’ at Taj Krishna yesterday in Hyderabad revealed his interest in coming back ti Telugu cinemas.
He said “I’m jealous of my buddy Rajnikanth because when I decided to enter politics, I thought Rajnikanth too will do the same in Tamil Nadu, but he acted in ‘Robo’.
He further adds “I just get the feeling that I was ditched by entering politics and now I too want to come back and act in such movies and entertain my fans.”
Megastar also said that he wishes to work with director Shankar whenever his comeback to industry takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive