Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pawan’s heroine weeps leaving sets of ‘Komaram Puli’?

The beautiful actress Nikisha Patel who made her debut with Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Komaram Puli’ weeps while leaving the sets a few days back after wrapping up the shooting of the film which has been on the sets for 2 years.
The actress who has made her journey for 2 years with the Puli team wept copiously on the sets when the director appreciates and thanked for her cooperation.
Nikisha said “This film introduced me as an artiste. I learnt a lot from the professionals. My two-year-long sojourn is like a research. I feel I have done a Ph.D. This would definitely help me in my career advancement. I don’t know how I would be reacting for my forthcoming films.”
Speaking about the AR Rahman’s to the film, the actress said “Right from the beginning, I have been a great fan of AR Rahman. There was a time when I enacted his Vandemataram song on the stage during my school days. I am really lucky. I miss the team a lot, but I hope I will be meeting them all again and again for a long time to come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive