Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Are you mad? - Asin asks Media


South beauty Asin spoke at length about her film career and the much-talked affair with Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni.

Long gap after just two films(Ghajini & London Dreams) in Bollywood?

"I need to get excited to work in a project or with a team of people. It doesn't really matter if you come out with a good film after a long gap. I think you should enjoy what you are doing and work with the people you want to work with. I don't look at it as, 'oh my God I have not had a release this year'. Meanwhile, I did a few South films that I quite enjoyed," said Asin.

Buzz is that after your current film 'Ready', you will not do any more movies with Salman Khan.

"Are you mad? I would love to do as many movies with that man as possible. I think he is a wonderful person and the coolest co-star to work with. He is encouraging and great fun on sets," replied the actress.

On relationship with Dhoni

"(Smiles) Too much of unnecessary noise was made about it. I wouldn't want to say anything. He is a friend and I don't think it is wrong of a friend to visit another friend's house," concludes Asin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive