Sunday, November 14, 2010

“It’s a drawback to have father who is an actor”:Shruthi

Actress Shruti Haasan opines that it is a drawback as an actress to have a wonderful actor, Kamal Haasan as her father, since people expect her in traditional characters and mature roles.
“My father is well respected in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. So people start treating me with the same respect that they have for my father. It works against me sometimes” she says.
“Moreover, people do not like to see me as a glamorous actress. They love seeing me carry the legacy of my father and act in only mature roles” she further adds!
Talking about her professional career, Shruti says that current films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi has completed their shooting part and will hit the big screens with a gap of few weeks between each film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive