Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kalyan Ram to produce for Bala Krishna and NTR films!

Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ‘Kathi’ has recently hit the big screens. Though the collections of the film were average at the Box-Office, the actor hopes that they get improved in the coming weeks. Speaking about the film, the actor says, “Audiences liked the film. The feedback is overwhelming. Collections will improve.”
Kalyan Ram who is also the producer of the film says, I can’t act in few films with other producers which are very are risky. I can’t risk somebody’s money on such films. I took that risk myself and fortunately it paid off.”
This Nandamuri actor cum producer is in plans to produce films with his uncle, Bala Krishna and his brother NTR. “I have plans to produce films with my babai and brother. I will start those films once everything falls in place. We all can’t star in one film as it will be a daunting task to reach the sky high expectations,” added Kalyan Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive