Friday, October 22, 2010

I was looking cute, not sexy:Meenakshi

Actress Meenakshi, defends her decision to wear a short skirt during the audio launch of her forthcoming flick. However, she is blissfully unaware of the flutter she caused at the audio launch function with her style of dressing. Dressed in a short skirt and a yellow t-shirt, she was the cynosure of many eyes and, not surprisingly, also earned the censure of some.

"I'm comfortable in both saris and western clothes. In fact, I usually wear what comes to my mind the first thing in the morning. On that day, I felt like dressing up in a nice skirt. And, it was definitely not vulgar. The skirt wasn't too short and I had coupled it up with knee-length boots. Usually, when I have to appear in public, I don't wear skimpy clothes. Costumes that have low necks and reveal midriff are a strict no-no. So, I'm surprised people thought my dress was inappropriate. I thought I was looking cute in the dress, not sexy!" said Meenakshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive