Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is my fifth marriage:Tabu


Few days back there was a buzz that Tabu was all geared up to tie the knot with an Indian businessman, come early 2011 and even planned a romantic vacation trip abroad to better understand each other.

On knowing the news, Tabu told the media, "This is happening for the fifth time that the media has planned my wedding! No one seems to know the name of the groom either. Maybe, the media should plan a meeting with us before turning wedding planners. And this must be the first time that a bride is not invited to her own wedding! Marriage is sacred and I respect it. I'm not getting married and I'm not in a relationship either. I'm tired of replying to congratulatory messages of my marriage with polite denials."

Adds Tabu significantly, "Marriage is not really a necessity, but a choice. I'd love to get married provided I find that someone special with whom I'd love to share my life. Let me set the record straight... as of now, I'm very happy being single."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive