Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kajal unvieled ‘Yemaindi Eevela’ Music

Varun Sandesh, Nisha Agarwal starrer ‘Yemaindi Eevela’ audio was launched on October 10th at Hotel Park in Hyderabad. This movie is being directed by Nandi Sampath and KK Radha Mohan is producing this movie under Satya Sai Arts banner.Allari Naresh, Kajal, Posani Krishna Murali, ML Kumar Chowdary, Radha Mohan, Sashank, Tanish, Nani, Bhaskara Bhatla, Seetaram, Chakri, Nisha Agarwal, Vennela Kishore, Kausalya, Samudra, Kodi Ramakrishna,etc graced the audio launch.
Kajal Agarwal released the first copy of Audio of ‘Yemaindi Eevela’ given to producer KK Radha Mohan.
While Speaking kajal Said”Today is a very special day for me since my sister is going to be introduced to silver screen through this film. I offer my best wishes to my sister, the director, producer, Chakri and the entire team of ‘Yemaindi Eevela’.”
After the audio launch Sampath Nandi director of the movie told “Posani Krishna Murali and Radha Mohan are like my gurus. I thank my producer for having belief in me and Chakri for providing songs in a short span of time. I was able to complete this film with cooperation from my entire team. ‘Emaindi Eevela’ is sure to bring success to our unit members.”
Radha Mohan producer said “I’m an NRI who stepped into film industry with great passion for films. Chakri provided very good music. Sampath Nandi wrote dialogues for my earlier film ‘Toss’. During that time Kannada hero Upendra recognized the talent in him. Sampath had recently directed a Kannada film with Upendra as hero. And after this film he is going to direct Allari Naresh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive