Friday, October 22, 2010

“I never expected such humiliation from Nandmuri family”: Gunasekhar

Kalyanram katti earlier titled as ‘Katti’, but as the director Gunasekhar had already registered with the same title, the NTR arts banner has decided to change the title in Mahesh Babu’s way. The unit decided to add prefix Kalyan Ram to Katti and to rename it as ‘Kalyan Ram Katti’ just as Mahesh did it for ‘Mahesh Khaleja’.
All the efforts made by Gunasekhar to stop the title of kalynram’s movie ‘kalyanram Katti’ were not yet worked out. He even asked the biggies in the industry to direct kalyanram to change the logo of the film and avoid the word ‘kathi’ in big letters and to keep the prefix in a big size. The efforts made by him were also useless.
Gunasekhar, who was almost in tears speaking to the media said, ‘I adore the Nandamuri family a lot. Even I introduced NT Rama Rao as a junior artiste in ‘Ramayanam’ . I never expected such a humiliation from such a great family. The entire film industry kept mum on this title controversy, though I announced my forthcoming film with Raviteja with the title ‘Katti’ . For that matter, EVV Satyanarayana asked me few months ago to give the title for his son’s film but I refused him. Now I am offering my apologies to the senior director. I don’ t want knock the doors of court for justice because of my adoration towards Nandamuri clan. I am gifting away the title to Kalyanram.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive