Sunday, October 31, 2010

I don't want to comment on my Kiss scene


After making a mark in the Hindi flick Rocket Singh opposite Ranbir Kapoor, Shazahn Padamsee has impressed her directors in the South too. With the shoot of her debut Telugu film Orange opposite Ram Charan has come to an end, she says that working on south films has been a rewarding experience.

"I have always wanted to do at least one south Indian film because the training that an actor gets here cannot be got anywhere else. I have also heard about the professionalism of the industry and now, I got to experience it. It was a good learning experience."

Although she cannot speak Telugu, she's been getting compliments on how well she manages dialogues in both Tamil and Telugu.

"Touch wood, I have great memory so I have been able to remember the dialogues quite well. And, all thanks to my team, they help me through at every stage and that's what makes it that much easier," she says.

Although she locked lips with Ranbir Kapoor in her Hindi debut, Rocket Singh, she brushes it aside as a "cheat" kiss. "That's what the script demanded but if a kiss is inserted just for the heck of it, I would prefer not to do it," she replies.

But ask her what she thinks a great kiss is and she gets defensive, "I wouldn't want to comment on that. A kiss is a very personal thing and I'd like to keep it that way," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive