Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“Shruthi is brilliant and awesome”: Malika Sherawat

We all knew that Shruti Hassan had sung a song in Malika Sherawat up coming flick ‘Hiss’. Malika shared her feelings about the song and said, Shruti has taken song to the next level, and she not only sung the song which is composed by rock guru David Kushner, but also penned the lyrics for the song. She also added, “Shruthi is brilliant and awesome”.
“She is a major talent and it was amazing to watch her work. I believe she would scale great heights in music and movies,” Mallika adds.
Malika visited the popular Sree Nagaraja Temple at Mannarasala in Kerala on Monday ahead of his film release ‘Hiss’ and had a brief chat with Journalists, . “I’m very excited. It’s such a special film and I’m really anxious for everyone to finally see it,” she said.
”I came here to give my respects to the Snake God. It’s after 24 years that a film on naag-naagin is coming up, so I prayed that the film does well,” Mallika added. The movie is releasing worldwide on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive