Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Performed With a Completely Open Mind in Khaleja: Mahesh Babu

“I performed with a completely open mind in Khaleja and the movie had crossed my level of expectations”. Mahesh said. The movie released on October 7th starring Anushka for the first time opposite Mahesh Babu and the movie is directed by Trivikram Srinivas.

The unit of the movie arranged a press meet in Hyderabad to share their feelings about the movie`s performance.

“The film was certainly received with great response, more than my expectation. My fans are also very much happy about the outcome after a gap of three years,“ Mahesh Babu said.

He also said that he too felt thrilled with a lot many dialogues in the film compared to his usual one-liners. “Now, my dialogues are the talk amongst my fans,“ he said.

“Khaleja is the first movie in my career, wherein I performed with a completely open mind. All my prowess and stamina were released to the maximum extent. After doing the film, now I find that I am able to mix with people more freely than ever. Dad (Krishna) said that I had really done a tremendous job.“

“My son Gowtham has not yet watched the movie, but he is busy humming three songs from start to finish.“

“Yes. I feel that my acting is really great in the film. Our concept is that when a man helps his fellowmen when in danger, he becomes God. To enliven the concept, I had put in all my efforts, even crossing the beyond of my limits.“ Mahesh added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive