Monday, October 25, 2010

Samantha Circumspect about Career graph!!!!!!!

Samantha made her debut in Telugu with ‘Ye Maya Chesave’ and it’s a block buster hit. The actress became star over night. Even before the release of her debut Samantha accepted her second project ‘Brindavanam.This film too gave her career a boost up.
With this positive response Samantha bagged the offer in romancing with Prince Maheshbabu in ‘Dookudu’.The actress in no time is locking all the projects into her account. The film makers lined up for her in giving lots of offers.
Seeing this Samantha says I am not ready to do all the offers which are knocking my door. I am ready to do any role and do not want to restrict myself to Jessie in‘Ye Maya Chesave’ or Indu in ‘Brindavanam.She also adds up the character whatever I do must be forever in the hearts of audiences.
She says,” I am very much grateful to the Telugu audience who made a star by making both of movies a big hit. I assure them that I do not limit myself as a glamour doll and would accept the roles which helps me to prove myself”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive